Le dimanche 22 avril 2012 14:52:19, Pete Batard a écrit :
> but we also have to acknowledge that we are a minority.

I didn't know that. Maybe I overlooked mails, or wasn't subscribed to libusbx-
devel early enough... Or it was discussed in some other place.

I think it should be explained on the web site, probably in the section
explaining the fork ("libusbx [currently ]builds as libusb.so because X out of
Y project members preferred this, and for the same reason we chose to also
keep original header file name and fonction prefix" or so).

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier