I am wondering how one goes about plugging a library into libuv. For
example, I am playing around with MariaDB's connector, which supports
querying a MariaDB / MySQL database in async mode. You can see more details
here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/using-the-non-blocking-library/

Basically, for each blocking operation XXX this library gives you two
functions: XXX_start(), which initiates the operation, and XXX_cont(),
which should be called when the underlying file descriptor has indicated
the operation could (partially) progress. It is very straightforward and
event loop-ready; they provide a libevent-based example.

So, what is the correct approach to incorporate this library into libuv, so
that from a libuv loop I could multiplex between doing file I/O, socket I/O
and MariaDB-based I/O?

Thanks very much in advance for any hints. Cheers!

"libuv" group.
to libuv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/libuv.