On 03/21/2012 01:46 PM, Peter Krempa wrote:
> This is a set of more or less independent fixes and improvements to the
> test API. I ran across these while trying to write a basic test case as
> a "Hello world!" to the test-API.
>
> Improvements are in fields of cross-distro compatibility, broken API's and
> typos and usability.
>
> Peter Krempa (7):
>   utils: Make ipget.sh more portable
>   lib: fix streamAPI class
>   domainAPI: Add wrapper method to work with domain's console
>     connections
>   repos/domain/create.py: Fix typo in path to python executable
>   utils: Allow suffixes in path to the main checkout folder
>   parser: Be more specific on mistakes in case files
>   domain/[start|destroy]: Add a optional noping flag to skip the ping
>     test
>
>  exception.py            |   10 +++++++++
>  lib/domainAPI.py        |    9 ++++++++
>  lib/streamAPI.py        |   52 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
>  proxy.py                |    4 +++
>  repos/domain/create.py  |    2 +-
>  repos/domain/destroy.py |   50 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
>  utils/Python/utils.py   |    2 +-
>  utils/ipget.sh          |    4 +-

I don't know if my ACK would mean something, it should be probably
checked by someone else, too.
There's no need for parentheses around the second '.*' block in 5/7 and
you have different types of quotes and string formatting in 6/7 and 7/7,
but I feel there is bigger need for this to work then spending huge
amount of time creating some python coding style, so (probably
meaningless) ACK from me for the whole series.