On 03/21/2012 08:46 PM, Peter Krempa wrote:
This is a set of more or less independent fixes and improvements to the
test API. I ran across these while trying to write a basic test case as
a "Hello world!" to the test-API.

Improvements are in fields of cross-distro compatibility, broken API's and
typos and usability.

Peter Krempa (7):
   utils: Make ipget.sh more portable
   lib: fix streamAPI class
   domainAPI: Add wrapper method to work with domain's console
     connections
   repos/domain/create.py: Fix typo in path to python executable
   utils: Allow suffixes in path to the main checkout folder
   parser: Be more specific on mistakes in case files
   domain/[start|destroy]: Add a optional noping flag to skip the ping
     test

  exception.py            |   10 +++++++++
  lib/domainAPI.py        |    9 ++++++++
  lib/streamAPI.py        |   52 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
  proxy.py                |    4 +++
  repos/domain/create.py  |    2 +-
  utils/Python/utils.py   |    2 +-
  utils/ipget.sh          |    4 +-

    Hi Peter

I have pushed the set of patches after some small modifications based on my comments.
       If you have any comment, please be free to tell me.
       Thanks your patches.

    Guannan Ren