>but, I know little about $initializer. When is that undefined?
>Still investigating. Trudging on and on. Sigh. It's gotta be
>simpler than this, and I'm just a moron.

Welp, I'm at a complete and utter loss. $initializer is set when you pass your own form information to "new CGI" - removing $form_parameters from the test code didn't help anything whatsoever. Neither did CONTENT_LENGTH. At this point, I'm definitely in need of advice - if I can't get this working, this client's entire project is pretty much scrapped :(

-- Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey ) Culture: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.gamegrene.com/ Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom icq: 2927491 / aim: akaMorbus / yahoo: morbus_iff / jabber.org: morbus