Greetings,

                 I am hoping you can help out with a Perl configuration
we have. My name is Rafael, I'm a UNIX systems administrator at Morgan
Stanley in Illinois. We are new to Perl and have gotten far enough to
need to use the http and OpenSSL functionality with Perl.  Upon running
their script, we receive the following error:

Can't locate object method "parts" via package "HTTP::Headers" at (eval
13) line 1.

>From what I researched, this error appears to be a pretty generic error.
The HTTP::Headers package seems to be in place, is there a configuration
that needs to be set for HTTP/OpenSSL?

Is there a quick test to verify our HTTP and corresponding Openssl
settings?

Thank You,

Rafael Sanchez