On 05/08/2009, John Napiorkowski <jjn1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

True, but if the code uses ".invalid" then you know it is future-proof
- and it is clearer what the intention is.

Furthermore, OpenDNS may (should) stop resolving ".invalid", but it's
highly unlikely that they will stop resolving other non-existent
domains, because that is one way they try to make money.