On 04/30/2012 08:36 AM, Kevin Hunter wrote:
I'm not looking for responses along the lines of "you can't enforce it so ignore it." I'm very specifically focused on the licensing aspect.
Hi Kevin,

People who understand what they're doing won't generally write a license that can't be enforced because it makes them look stupid.

What you need is a contract, not a license. In general the Open Source licenses only deal with copyright, and you can't compel some action unrelated to copyright, like publication of research results, with a simple license.

    Thanks

    Bruce