On 07/11/17 17:09, Shahar Or wrote:

Is there good reason for this request, at all? I mean, can they not otherwise depend on my software, if their software is CC0 licensed?
When I conveyed my reluctance it was suggested that I dual-license.

Dual licensing is pointless, as CC0 is always more permissive, so there is really no point in anyone using the alternative licence.

Please request the person making this request to indemnify you against all actions for damages as a result of using the software, and ensure they have the resources to back that indemnity.

The reason for not using CC0 is that open source licences generally always include a waiver of warranty as part of the conditions of the licence.