I think Derek has a new version of the tutorial. I've been communicating
with him about it, and am trying to get his Scala-only version working.
I'll check with him to make sure my suspicions are correct. Then one of
us will update the tutorial.

I was planning to revise the tutorial myself, but since he has a revised
one pretty much ready to go (I think), I'm just trying to help him to
debug it.

Either way, it will be fixed shortly.

Chas.