Chas,

It would be usefull if you just posted the entity code - if it's from
the tutorial, or a varient of that, I don't see why your not giving
others their chance to contribute? Just post up the code... There are
a lot of talented people on this list who I'm sure can a) help improve
the implementation, and b) would be very interested to see scala JPA.

Cheers

Tim

Sent from my iPhone