> Do default handlers actually do anything?

Right now, no they don't, I need to noodle the design to make sure
there's nothing that it would be usefull to inherit

> Why not using functions or a List[(String) => Any] (Instead of String
> you may pass any type so the function signature is not so important).
> This is a paradigm used in Lift a lot.

I can't say I'm familiar with that syntax? (well, what it's actually
doing). Might you be able to explain a little?

I want to build it so that users can execute any code they wish upon a
different event from paypal.

Cheers

Tim