On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Miles Sabin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Alex Boisvert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > From a user perspective, I'd say it's getting better every month but
> still
> > has many rough edges. For example, it's quite easy to get the
> compile/error
> > log out of control on larger projects.   And at that point, I usually
> revert
> > to JEdit to get stuff done.
>
> Have you sent bug reports my way for these?

I've created one now:
https://lampsvn.epfl.ch/trac/scala/ticket/1490

My top lame excuses for not creating a bug earlier were that:
1) I was hoping it would get fixed in the next snapshot :) since it did
doesn't seem like something that's specific to my project
2) I didn't have a small reproductible test case (my last bugs were marked
as not-reproducible)
3) Sean's comments on my mailing list made me realize I use a lot of
"unsupported" features that come from the JDT but are not really wired to
the Scala plugin yet.  I don't know if "Clean All Project" is even supported
but I use it all the time to come back to a consistent state (with Scala and
Java projects)

alex