On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Marius <marius.dan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have the actual markup without applying the corners and after
> applying it?

The DOM trees are exactly the same, except for the unique ids that Lift
generate for the field names.

> What does it mean in breaks submission? ... No request is made?
> request is made but doesn't call the user's function? Is only Ajax
> affected or any form?

The request is made but it doesn't call my user function.

I'm not sure how to tell the difference between AJAX or any form...

My snippet is fairly straightforward:

  def entry(xhtml: Group): NodeSeq = {
    var entry: String = ""

    def add() = {
      S.notice("entry: %s".format(entry))
    }

    bind("ts", xhtml,
      "entry" -> SHtml.text(entry, entry = _, ("maxlength", "30")),
      "submit" -> SHtml.submit("Submit", add _, ("class", "rounded
{transparent} button")))
  }

alex