On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Oliver <ola...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just updated my code to rely on the stable version of lift 0.10
> rather than an earlier snapshot.
> Unfortunately the removal of LiftRules.logAndReturnExceptionToBrowser
> and non working status of
> LiftRules.exceptionHandler.prepend means my choices now are
>
> 1) To back out my reliance on the stable version of lift 0.10
> 2) To look at the source code for lift and try to figure out the problem
> 3) To remove my applications reliance on this code

I just inserted:

    LiftRules.exceptionHandler.prepend {
      case (mode, state, ex) => RedirectResponse("/error")
    }

Into Boot.scala in a newly created Lift 0.10 app.  It worked without
complaint.

Please try doing an mvn -U clean install and see if that works.  I'm also
happy to look at your source off-list to see if I can puzzle through the
problem.

And, yes the API changes are going to be minimal from here on out.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp