Argh. Good call. I don't know as I was debugging through IRC, but it was
probably 2.7.2 since he was using the todo example site from the Lift
workshop.

And I told him to upgrade to Lift 1.0. That's going to cause problems. Oh
well.

--j

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:23 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com