On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Matthias Wessendorf
<mwessend...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if Lift does support HTML 5's Web Sockets. I think that I
> read it somewhere ...

Lift 1.1 will support Web Sockets.  I'm working with the Kaazing folks to
make sure things work well with their server as well.

The support will be invisible to your apps.  If you're running in an HTML 5
browser and have a server that supports Web Sockets, Lift will take
advantage of it, otherwise it will use the long polling that it currently
does.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp