Yeah, just NetBeans.  It probably makes sense, but everything in
NetBeans was fine after I did mvn compile; mvn install.  Running the
app works too.  I did happen to get a NullPointerException when I
would add a book with no author.  And then again when I would click on
Book list.  Just an FYI.

Thanks a lot for the demo and your help.

Thanks,
Bradford