On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 3:42 AM, mal3 <malcolm.gor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks David.
>
> That frees us up to choose JDO or JPA.

Yes.  If you choose JDO, it'd be great for you to blog and/or send stuff to
this list about how to do it.

> PS: I've read the PDF of the Lift book and about half the PDF of your
> Scala book.
> I have to say the quality of writing and clarity of content is very
> high.

Thanks!  Feel encouraged to blog your kind words, and critical feedback as
well, about the books.  APress, our publisher, loves community feedback...
and I improve myself by hearing what other people think.

Thanks!

Git some: http://github.com/dpp