I am charged with coming up with a site map/information architecture for
our hopefully-soon-to-be-updated wiki.

What would most benefit you on a documentation wiki? What sorts of
things are you having the most problems with?

Please submit suggestions for a wiki outline, as well as any other ideas
you have. For example, ideas on wiki structure are welcome. You could
even suggest your own outline.

Please participate! Yes, you, lurker! We want to know what you need.

I'll collect all the ideas this weekend, consolidate them, and present a
suggested outline (road map) for the documentation wiki.

Thanks!

Yes! If you are reading this, then I am talking to you. Speak up.

Chas.