Hello Charles,

I know I'm a bit late for your request to consolidate the lift wiki.

Anyway:
It's really puzzling to me to get the version numbers right, when creating a new
archetype with maven.

The Maven mini guide at http://wiki.liftweb.net/index.php/Maven_Mini_Guide
is not so helpful.

Perhaps it would be good to color the version numbers and clearly state what
will be downloaded from maven and what to do if I wanted to use snapshots.
Does pom.xml need to be changed?

A howto for Google App Engine usage is missing. Here I'd need to use snapshots.

Also:
Make it easier for guests to put suggestions into the wiki. I'm too
lazy to register.

Regards,
Axel.