On May 17, 4:33 am, rintcius <rintc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting discussion! I think I see a bit where Glenn is coming
> from. To me it's about *ease* of interoperability.
> For enterprise architectures the most important question is: to what
> extent is Lift helping me to build a **composable** software system.
> My guess is that this is all possible in Lift but I haven't seen
> anything in the code or docs that facilitates this.
> Maybe I have overlooked something but what I have seen so far is based
> on an "all or nothing" approach

Is it just a matter of documentation?  If so, I might be able to help
with
that.  When I am really interested in something, people praise me
very
highly for being explicit, easy to understand, and forceful.  I have
the
same feelings as Glen and Rintcius although I have great faith in
everything else that has been said.  If you gurus want to expand your
influence to the great unwashed masses, please see if
you can determine a time when you are willing to explain everything
to me at your location.

I am a genius, a Ph.D. and many other good things although I have a
learning disability, ADD, and other gifts which hold me closely to
the
masses.  I can't see this interoperability.  But if you will take the
time to
explain it to me as soon as I can come to visit you in person, I will
write
it up so that others can understand  it better/differently than your
current documentation.
Sincerely, Johnnie