Yeah, that's the ticket. You've got a new  technology or framework you
want to promulgate,
insult the one's who don't get it out of the box. A bit mean-spirited,
don't you think.
Frankly, lift raises more questions then it answers. That's not a
complaint..

I don't get it. I don't get that I have to slog through pages of
source code to figure out where to hang
my hooks.  And my boss ain't going to pay me to do that either. To be
kind, until you've got a well-documented
API, all you have is a work-in-progress.

You want followers, I'm exactly the kind of guy you need to talk down
to.

regards,

Glenn...