APress was supposed to have a page in the book explaining this, so I
apologize for the continuing confusion on this. The print version ran into
some limitation with APress' printing workflow due to its size, so they had
to cut the appendices from the print version (the eBook version should have
the full book content). The appendices are available for free to *anyone*here:

http://www.apress.com/book/downloadfile/4390

Derek