liftAjax is dynamically generated and it does not represent static
content. Please see ScriptRenderer.scala. However is is a pretty small
script so I'm not sure how much we'll actually fain by minifying it.
Can you run a benchmark? Take from the browser the generated script,
minify it and the serve it statically to browser and see how much are
we saving.

Br's,
Marius