This has only been happening recently - its like maven cant find 6.1.6
version of jetty. Change the line in your pom.xml to:

[6.1.6,)

That will fix the problem for now... I need to change this in the archetypes
but it will then mean that Eclipse wont run the tests out of the box (it
appears to always try to donwload jetty 7 which doesn't have the right
class)... Hmm. Annoying!

Cheers, Tim