Indrajit,

We actually discussed this a while back for the installers, and the
long term plan is still that we do something like this to speed the
getting started process.... if you know of any generation plugins that
could potentially serve as a starting point that would be great!

This stuff is certainly on the radar, but as always its a case of time
and resources :-)

Cheers, Tim