Amen to that Viktor. Lift would have never been created if everything
out there was doing a perfect job!

Im a little confused however Chas - on the one had, your talking about
enterprise security and on the other you are talking about simple
logins that are part of the archetypes and that you dont want to "roll
your own". This is a little concerning because its hardly a
difficult / long-winded task to roll your own if you want a simple
login... if however you do indeed want the enterprise stuff you
listed, then is it any wonder thats not provided as an archetype? ;-)

The bottom line is that if you want to use SS, there is absolutely
nothing in Lift stopping you. Perhaps however, you should consider
exactly why you want to use the technologies you listed and what
problems you are actually solving - I get the impression your not 100%
sure why your using them other than that they were made and supported
by someone else and a lot of projects use them.

Tim