> One comment re the scala versions: I don't know about maven, but for
> other build systems, I don't think this completely solves the problem.

Indrajit was talking about Maven and how to improve the POMs (project
description files which amongst many other information contain versioned
dependency declarations). His suggestion to remove / not introduce the
dependency on Scala from / to projects using Lift (your projects) is
perfectly valid. As Lift itself declares a dependency on a certain Scala
version with compile scope this will be transitively available to your
projects.

A well done Maven setup with one or more root POMs that are available as
standalone artifacts will make using Maven for your projects easier.

Cheers,

Heiko