Guys,

Of late i've been having several discussions with people about how
they deploy there lift apps... So, how do you deploy yours?

Specifically, how are people managing multiple apps in one install of
jetty? Or, alternatively, how are you embedded jetty so you have an
executable JAR?

Im using Winstone for apps that dont use Comet because the package is
so slick (thanks DavidB), but now, I really really want to be able to
embed jetty so I have an executable JAR in the same vein as Winstone.

As time moves on, I feel like this is more and more important and we
dont current have a defined path for n00bs.

Cheers, Tim