Guys,

I just wanted to rename this thread and raise this for proper
discussion. API's between J6.x and J7.x appear to be the same, its
mainly the package names and structure that have changed.

Is it feasible to add a match statement to replace the current val
assignments that have essentially hardcoded dependency on J6.x?

There's some great stuff in Jetty 7 that would really help me (and
lots of others) out....

Cheers, Tim