Thanks. I actually looked at the source code of HTTPCookie but I
didn't put two and two together reading my code in Boot.
I think the reason I did the math manually is because I was trying to
minimize the number of imports. Do you think a lot of wildcard imports
increase compile time, or not significantly (for clean build of what's
currently 17 files / 70+ kb)?