Glad to hear that Miles. 2.7.7 eclipse plugin made me switch to emacs.
It interpreted my scala code as java out of the sudden. I tried the
JDT weving trick and nothing.

I'm quite pleased with emacs the only thing I miss is the auto-
completion for class methods but that never worked consistently for me
in the Eclipse Scala plugin either.

Of course I'll come back to eclipse when it is in a better shape.

Br's,
Marius