Lifters,

Maybe you followed the discussion about the versioning policy for Lift. The
committers finally decided to have a well defined versioning policy which
you can take from here:
http://wiki.github.com/dpp/liftweb/about-versioning-policy.

Following this policy the next Lift version will be 2.0, not 1.1, because
there are numerous changes and enhancements breaking the source
compatibility. As soon as we change the version numbers in the Maven POMs,
we will let you know via the lift-announce mailing list.

Best regards,

Heiko

My job: weiglewilczek.com
My blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net