Heiko,

Just curious what the difference between Major and Minor truly is as both
can break source/binary compatibility?   My feeling here is that sticking to
strick source-compatibility for minor releases is actually a bonus.

The other question I have is about deprecations.   What's your plan for
handling these?   When can deprecated features be removed, etc.   That might
feed into the source-compatibility issues in minor versions.

I think this is great stuff!  Whatever is decided here will help shape the
future of the Scala community's versioning, so I hope you don't mind my
pestering ;)

- Josh