I don't think it's worth a lot of effort.   If it's been tried and doesn't
work nicely, I'm fine with sticking with the current structure.

At some point, though, you have to decide who's boss, you or the build
system ;)

(I love taking jabs at Maven, sorry)

alex

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Indrajit Raychaudhuri <indraj...@gmail.com