Hello,

> Yes, the article is out of date now... Lift now makes sure that multiple
> references to a single snippet in the same request context use the same
> instance of that snippet.
I see, so the rationale behind using dispatch snippets is out of date also.
Except that you save one reflection call per page/request. So are there any
reasons to use DispatchSnippets now?

> Reflection snippets do not have the same scope as request vars... rather, the
> snippet is held in a request var.
Which essentialy makes them have the same scope as request vars :)

By the way, is there a "true" request-scope variable? I saw that there's
TransientRequestVar, but it's private in the liftweb package.

Adam