Thanks again,
what i want to do is some stuff with a canvas element, where changes
are reflected to the other clients. This why i think the SHtml things
do not fit for me. I now think the best way would be to use the
partialUpdate() of the CometActor to send changes to clients and may
be a JsonHandler to to get the updates to Server.

Sorry if i expressed my concerns unclear. In the end it seems not that
complicated as i tried to make it :).

Martin