On Jan 6, 2010, at 5:44 PM, David Pollak wrote:

I am not suggesting Atmosphere can or should be utilized as a replacement for the useful features you enumerate. I think the area where Atmosphere can provide value to lift is scalable async support for many Web/App servers.

To date, the large Lift comet users have been using Jetty with success. If there is demand for Lift's Comet support on non-Servlet 3.0 platforms, we'll look into Atmosphere integration.

OK!

Paul.