> I have time to do the mindless work of doing the port tonight (my brain
> will explode if it has to think, but mindless is okay).

Sorry for the delay, but my night already started when you were having lunch
;-)

>    - Heiko -- how far along is the stuff in issue 292?  Is this code on
>    the irc_issue_292 branch? Can I work on this branch tonight?
>
> Good question: Indrajit told me to relax, because he was already working on
that. Let's ask him!

David (who is very serious about making Lift on Scala 2.8 very successful)

Very good!

Heiko

Work: weiglewilczek.com
Blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net