Hello,
I'm an intermediate lift developer. Suddenly, it has become my first
choice framework for web applications. I really think it's a nice
framework you guys are doing a great job.
I'm new on facebook application development and I have been looking at
the liftweb facebook API. I really don't know how to put this but I'm
just blank, I don't know where to start. I would really appreciate it
if I get a step by step explanation. All the book I got on facebook
apps are on php and I find it difficult to match the php codes to
their corresponding lift counterparts.

Please I'll also appreciate sample codes, please let it be step by
step and on point.

Thanks in advance.