Hi,

I'll definitely take a look. But I think FB connect is not applicable
for our use..

Here a simple version of the use:
- We have a Lift application providing a RESTfull JSON API for our
clients. Through that API a client application can share a photo to
Facebook
- We have a Web client for the API provided by the Lift server looming
on a different machine. That client does the FB login in order to get
a token for the user.
- That token is sent to the Lift server which uses it to create a new
client (val client = FacebookClient.fromAuthToken(authToken).get)
- When the user shares a photo through our API that fb client is used
to upload the photo to Facebook