Hi Aaron,

I just added hoverable to my branch. Please let me know if you have
any issues with it.

As for plugins, I think it might take a little thinking to get right.
Looking at the Flot plugin documentation (http://flot.googlecode.com/
svn/trunk/PLUGINS.txt), a plugin registers itself by calling
$.plot.plugins.push(pluginDefinitionObject). I think we could have a
generic plugin trait and make individual instances for each specific
plugin which would implement the minimum possible, which may simply be
including the plugin javascript file on the page.

However, including the plugin Javascript files could be tricky.
Flot.init in boot.scala could be aggressive about including as many
plugin files as possible, but that's not a particularly elegant way.
However, including them elsewhere, for example as part of the
Flot.render, would make uses like calling Flot.render in a CometActor
tricky.

Finally, I notice that plugins are allowed to add their own options to
the new series option object we've been discussing. Because by their
nature we can't anticipate all options, it may make sense that the
series object should be some sort of Map.

What do people think?

Peter