Hello,

> A CometActor has a lifespan of the session, not a particular page.  The same
> component may be visible on many different pages.  The same component may
> receive messages from external source, even when the component is not being
> displayed.  The CometActor is a much more pure (in the Smalltalk sense)
> implementation of MVC than anything else on the web.

Ah, I see. Makes sense :) But still I would like to make the actor more
short-lived then the session (which lives now 30 minutes I think).

> If you want a CometActor to shut down if it has not appeared on any page for
> a certain period of time, you can override timespan = Full(2 minutes) in the
> CometActor.

unfortunately there's no "timespan" method in CometActor (nor any other method
with the word "time" in it - I looked before I posted :) ). So is there a way
to make the actor live shorter then the session?

--
Thanks,
Adam Warski