On 22 February 2010 21:45, Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is related to Lift how? It appears to be a framework itself...
>
> i figure people who use Lift are the kinds of people who might have
> their ear to the ground for other approaches to the web problem, and
> might have insight into Competitor X, Y, or Z. i've certainly seen
> people talk about other Java solutions before, admittedly ML is
> further afield, although given Scala, not that much.

I must admit, my initial interest in Scala came from prior use of ML.

I can't answer your question, I'm afraid, but can offer some other
links you might find interesting if you haven't seen them already:

Ur/Web - web application language/framework.
http://impredicative.com/ur/

Yeti - ML-like language on the JVM.
http://wiki.github.com/mth/yeti/

Martin