Done in master. Wait for Hudson to respin.
Committers, sorry for direct commit to master and breaking the rule but Tim's need was urgent.

Have done quick smoke test locally.

- Indrajit

On 24/02/10 6:56 PM, Timothy Perrett wrote:
I can verify that the issue causing this is:
703a728af05fddda0f8c5e302cce21a9dc065b54

Can we please back this change out as this is affecting ALL lift
applications

Cheers, Tim