I reopened #363 because according to Lift convention, JQuery14Artifacts should actually refer to the compressed version of jquery-1.4.2 min that is generated by yuicompressor-maven-plugin (and not minified version available for download).

Marius, let me know if you agree to this, if not we should actually go the other way round for the other bundled js (like jquery 1.3) as well to be consistent.

Cheers, Indrajit