Public bug reported:

Please can the icon for 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞 desktop be added to the package?

Since our project 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐱 is planning to become an official flavor
𝐔𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐮 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞 by the next release cycle, adding the logo seems like a
good step in that direction. 😊

I've attached the required 16x16 symbolic svg icon which matches the
other symbolic icon badges in https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lightdm-gtk-
greeter-team/lightdm-gtk-greeter/trunk/files/head:/data/badges/ . It's
derived from Yuri Henrique's original Budgie logo and licensed under CC
BY-SA 4.0 (https://github.com/budgie-remix/assets/blob/master/LICENSE ).
It's currently used in budgie-remix's LightDM GTK Greeter:
https://github.com/budgie-remix/budgie-remix-lightdm-
theme/blob/master/usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/places/budgie-
desktop_badge-symbolic.svg .

As something related worth mentioning here, we previously submitted a
badge icon for Unity Greeter (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source
/unity-greeter-badges/+bug/1562182 ) and it got accepted! 😊 So, we
request that this badge be accepted too in a similar way.

** Affects: lightdm-gtk-greeter (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "budgie-desktop_badge-symbolic.svg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1568494/+attachment/4631280/+files/budgie-desktop_badge-symbolic.svg

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of LightDM
Gtk+ Greeter Development Team, which is subscribed to lightdm-gtk-

Title:
  Greeter badge icon submission: Budgie desktop

Status in lightdm-gtk-greeter package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: