This bug was fixed in the package lightdm-gtk-greeter - 2.0.2-1ubuntu1

---------------
lightdm-gtk-greeter (2.0.2-1ubuntu1) artful; urgency=medium

  * Merge from Debian.
    - This includes the new Budgie greeter badge added upstream (LP: #1568494).
    - Thanks to Sean Davis for preparing this merge. See LP 1669818 for details
      of this rewritten changelog.
  * Remaining changes:
    - debian/{01_ubuntu.conf,60-lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf,rules} add and
      install.
    - debian/control: add Indicators support.
    - debian/control: Build-Depends on liblightdm-gobject-1-dev instead on
      liblightdm-gobject-dev as it's non-existing in archive.
    - debian/copyright: update copyright for lightdm-gtk-greeter.
    - debian/lightdm-gtk-greeter.{preinst,postinst,postrm}: migrate post-1.0.0
      configuration to conf.d/01_ubuntu.conf.
    - debian/lightdm-gtk-greeter.lintian-overrides: drop unused override.
    - debian/lightdm-gtk-greeter.maintscript: drop obsolete version of Ubuntu
      config from /etc.
  * Drop changes:
    - Properly handle the startup/shutdown of the at-spi registry (now in
      Debian).

  [ David Mohammed ]
  * Add budgie-lightdm-theme to break/replaces due to conflicting
    budgie-desktop greeter icon (LP: #1669818).
  * Install desktop-base as a suggestion, not as a recommendation (LP:
    #1669818).

 -- Robie Basak <robie.ba...@ubuntu.com>  Wed, 03 May 2017 15:20:48
+0100

** Changed in: lightdm-gtk-greeter (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of LightDM
Gtk+ Greeter Development Team, which is subscribed to lightdm-gtk-

Title:
  Greeter badge icon submission: Budgie desktop

Status in LightDM GTK+ Greeter:
  Fix Released
Status in lightdm-gtk-greeter package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Please can the icon for 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞 desktop be added to the package?

  Since our project 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐱 is planning to become an official
  flavor 𝐔𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐮 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞 by the next release cycle, adding the logo seems
  like a good step in that direction. 😊

  I've attached the required 16x16 symbolic svg icon which matches the
  other symbolic icon badges in https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lightdm-
  gtk-greeter-team/lightdm-gtk-greeter/trunk/files/head:/data/badges/ .
  It's derived from Yuri Henrique's original Budgie logo and licensed
  under CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://github.com/budgie-
  remix/assets/blob/master/LICENSE ). It's currently used in budgie-
  remix's LightDM GTK Greeter: https://github.com/budgie-remix/budgie-
  remix-lightdm-
  theme/blob/master/usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/places/budgie-
  desktop_badge-symbolic.svg .

  As something related worth mentioning here, we previously submitted a
  badge icon for Unity Greeter
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-greeter-
  badges/+bug/1562182 ) and it got accepted! 😊 So, we request that this
  badge be accepted too in a similar way.