I will give it a go soon with my Danish keyboard. But I suppose the
easiest way to see the keyboard layout is to type lots of different
characters into your user name.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of LightDM
Gtk+ Greeter Development Team, which is subscribed to lightdm-gtk-

Title:
  Wrong keyboard layout with Ubuntu Studio

Status in Ubuntu Studio:
  New
Status in lightdm-gtk-greeter package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When reaching the lightdm login window, keyboard layout is US English,
  though I have selected another one during installation.